- What This Mod Is About
- Demon Hunter
- Witch Doctor
- UI Changes
- Mod Creator and Credits
What This Mod Is About
This mod brings Monk, Wizard, Demon Hunter and Witch Doctor classes from Diablo 3 to the Grim Dawn.
- Smoke Screen: Temporary buff, grants you immunity to impairing effects and increases your speed.
- Cluster Arrow: Weapon attack that explodes on hit. It has cooldown time.
- Cluster Bombs: Cluster Arrow drops grenades after strike a target.
- Shock Collar: Shadow’s Bolt modifier. Release 3 electrified projectiles on hit.
- Void Blast: Hungering Shot modifier. Blasts enemies with an explosion on hit.
- Shadow’s Trap: Cursed area that slows and weakens enemies.
- Fan of Knives: Throws knives out in a ring around you.
- Assassin’s Knives: Fan of Knives modifier. Pierces through enemies and increases damage.
- Ceremony of Shadows*
- Dark Trick
- Death Star
- Elemental Hunger
- Infernal Blades
*It became a skill granted by the Shadow’s Mantle set.
- Hungering Shot: No longer deals piercing or acid damage. Now it deals vitality, vitality decay and chaos. Medusa’s Perdition still grants it poison damage. Fixed a bug that didn’t let Hungering Shot work with Devotions.
- Vengeance: Bonus damage increased. Now it has a passive that allows you to shoot additional projectiles on attack. No longer is a passive triggered skill.
- Rain of Vengeance: Bleeding damage increased.
- Leech: No longer increases vitality damage. It gives you bonus life regeneration per second instead.
- Multishot: The damage reduction is lower now. Number of levels decreased from 12 to 6.
- Shadow Power: Number of levels decreased from 16 to 12. Now it grants you a chance to deflect projectiles.
- Perfectionist: Bonus resistances increased.
- Ballistics: Now it’s the only skills that enables the ability to dual wield ranged weapons. Bonus damage increased, also grants you extra physical damage.
- Awareness: Life monitor percent increased from 20 to 33.
- Rapidfire: No longer is a passive triggered skill. Bonus attack speed increased at higher levels.
- Wind Chill: Damage increased.
- Elemental Strike: Weapon damage and fire damage increased. Fixed a bug that didn’t let Elemental Strike work with Devotions.
New FX Effects on:
- Night Bane
- Lightning Bolt
- Elemental Strike
- Hungering Shot
Mixed Class Names:
Soldier + Demon Hunter = Horseman
Demolitionist + Demon Hunter = Pyrohunter
Occultist + Demon Hunter = Devil Slayer
Nightblade + Demon Hunter = Demonblade
Arcanist + Demon Hunter = Arcane Hunter
Shaman + Demon Hunter = Savage Rogue
- Firebomb: Lob an explosive skull at enemies. Firebombs are free to cast.
- Pyrogeist: Firebomb modifier. Firebomb burns enemies and opens a fissure on the ground that spews fire at nearby enemies over 3 seconds.
- Numbing Dart: Shoot a frozen dart that deals cold damage and slows enemies.
- Spined Dart
- Zombie Charger
*It became the Horrify’s Reward of Perseverance.
- Spiritual Attunement: Bonus energy regeneration per second increased.
- Poison Dart: Damage increased.
- Splinters: No longer deals poison damage. Number of levels decreased from 12 to 3. Still grants you 2 additional projectiles and reduces the damage (-60/-55/-50). Now it gives a chance to Poison Dart pierce through enemies.
- Corpse Spiders: Damage of spiders increased. No longer has a delay to spawn the spiders, it happens when the jar hits the ground. Summon limit set to 4 at first level and 8 at level 15. Spiders scale with player bonuses and live for 4 seconds.
- Firebats: Damage increased.
- Soul Harvest: Damage increased and converted from elemental to vitality.
- Haunt: Percent current life damage increased. Extra damage increased and converted from cold to vitality.
- Zombie Dogs/Wall of Death/Fetish Army: Fetish Army gains bonus attack speed per level. Now the description of these 3 skills explains that they scale with pet bonuses.
- Spirit Vessel: Life monitor percent increased from 20 to 33.
- Totem of Plagues: Distance to spawn it increased from Short to Moderate.
Mixed Class Names:
Soldier + Witch Doctor = Witch Warrior
Demolitionist + Witch Doctor = Pyrodoctor
Occultist + Witch Doctor = Subjugator
Nightblade + Witch Doctor = Spiritual Slayer
Arcanist + Witch Doctor = Arcane Doctor
Shaman + Witch Doctor = Beastmaster
Demon Hunter + Witch Doctor = Mystic Hunte
If you ever played the D3’s Monk, there’ll be nothing new for you. I tried to make the skills look very similar to the ones from Diablo. Monk works with melee weapons, it’s not an unarmed mastery.
- Fists of Thunder
- Breath of Heaven
- Blinding Flash
- Crippling Wave
- Near Death Experience
- Sweeping Wind
- Mystic Ally
- Dashing Strike: Blinks to an enemy and strike him dealing weapon damage. This is a mobility skill rather than a damage skill, because it has no cooldown. High energy cost at lower levels though, but level it up reduces its cost.
- Tempest Rush: A temporary buff. Grants you maximum speed and a aura that periodically electrifies enemies.
- Cyclone Strike: Different from D3, it doesn’t pull enemies to your direction. It’s just an attack radius similar to Callidor’s Tempest.
- Wave of Light: No bell!!! =[ Release a large wave in front of you that deals lightning damage to enemies.
- Exploding Strike: Chance on attack to deal massive bleeding damage to an enemy. Requires a 2h melee weapon.
- Way of the Hundred Fists: Chance on attack to strike enemies with a rapid serie of attacks. Requires dual wield melee weapon, also enables this ability.
- Mantras: Buff you and your allies for 5 seconds. 16 seconds of skill recharge. (Only one can be active at a time)Conviction = Increases damage.
Salvation = Increases resistances.
Healing = Increases health regeneration and grants damage absorption.
Mixed Class Names:
Soldier + Monk = Punisher
Demolitionist + Monk = Lightbringer
Occultist + Monk = Lifedealer
Nightblade + Monk = Windrunner
Arcanist + Monk = Thaumaturge
Shaman + Monk = Thunderlord
Demon Hunter + Monk = Holyhunter
Witch Doctor + Monk = Priest
- Magic Missile
- Ray of Frost
- Frost Nova
- Wave of Force
- Shock Pulse
- Astral Presence
- Mirror Images
- Arcane Torrent
- Slow Time
- Black Hole
- Teleport: More similar to D2’s Teleport than D3’s one. Just 5 seconds of skill recharge at first level, but with a high energy cost. At maximum level it has no cooldown or mana cost.
- Archon: Increases your damage, energy regeneration and movement speed. It doesn’t change your abilities as the original Archon does.
- Spectral Blade: An attack radius skill with a cooldown, which deals cold and lightning damage.
- Dominance: Every time you kill an enemy, you gain a temporary shield that increases your health and constitution.
- Meteor: 3 meteors fall from the sky and strike enemies, dealing fire damage.
- Armors: Must be toggled to maintain its effect. Only one armor can be active at a time.Ice Armor – Damage absorption and freeze retaliation.
Storm Armor – Periodically deals lightning damage to nearby targets.
Energy Armor – Increases armor and spirit.
Mixed Class Names:
Soldier + Wizard = Warmage
Demolitionist + Wizard = Spellslinger
Occultist + Wizard = Primalist
Nightblade + Wizard = Shadowcaster
Arcanist + Wizard = Archmage
Shaman + Wizard = Savage Enchanter
Demon Hunter + Wizard = Magehunter
Witch Doctor + Wizard = Spiritbinder
Monk + Wizard = Divine Sorcerer
• Valla’s Bequest
• Balefire Caster
• Hallowed Judgement
• Lianna’s Wings
• Split Tusk
• The Grin Reaper
• Jade Harvester’s Courage
• Jade Harvester’s Mercy
• Jade Harvester’s Joy
• Jade Harvester’s Wisdom
• Jade Harvester’s Peace
• Nightstalker’s Glory
• Nightstalker’s Stealth
• Nightstalker’s Embrace
• The Shadow’s Coil
• The Shadow’s Bane
• The Shadow’s Mask
• The Shadow’s Grasp
• The Shadow’s Heels
• Uliana’s Strenght
• Uliana’s Fury
• Uliana’s Destiny
• Uliana’s Spirit
• Uliana’s Heart
• Tal Rasha’s Guise of Wisdom
• Tal Rasha’s Unwavering Glare
• Tal Rasha’s Stride
• Tal Rasha’s Rentless Pursuit
• Tal Rasha’s Grasp
8 new sets available by Factions Merchants:
- Unhallowed Essence (Black Legion)
- Zunimassa’s Haunt (Order of Death’s Vigil)
- Raiment of a Thousand Storms (Kymon’s Chosen)
- Firebird’s Finery (Outcast)
- Sage’s Journey (Devil’s Crossing)
- Natalya’s Vengeance (Black Legion)
- Inna’s Mantra (Kymon’s Chosen)
- Vyr’s Amazing Arcana (Outcast)
- Vengeance: Skill recharge increased from 60-50 to 75-60 seconds. Bonus total damage reduced from 40-200 to 30-120. Reduced the base damage of Side Guns by 20 at all levels.
- Entangling Shot: New Reward of Perseverance.
- Bounty Hunter: Every time you kill an enemy, you gain a buff that increases cold and frostburn damage by 30% (affects other skills that use these damage types). You can stack Bounty Hunter up to 5 times. After 20 seconds, the skill resets and you start stacking it all over again.
- Hungering Shot: Reduced the max bonus total damage granted by the Devouring Shots charges from 100-200% to 100-175%.
- Wave of Light: Added a Reward of Perseverance.
- Explosive Light: Release a lightning nova around every target hit by the Wave of Light. Explosive Light deals 30% of Wave of Light’s damage.
- Exploding Strike: Added a Reward of Perseverance.
- Essence Burn: The enemy also burns over 3 seconds. If the enemy get killed by Exploding Strike, it will explode dealing massive damage to all nearby enemies.
- Epiphany: Skill recharge increased from 60-45 to 75-60.
- Spectral Blades: Added a Passive Skill.
- Barrier Blades: After hit enemies with Spectral Blade, you gain a shield that reduces all damage taken for 3 seconds.
- Ray of Frost: Added a Reward of Perseverance.
- Black Ice: When an enemy get killed by Ray of Frost, it leaves a field of ice that deals frostburn damage to all enemies moving through it over 3 seconds.
- Black Hole: New Reward of Perseverance. Mana cost increased from 52-184 to 122-254.
- Supermassive: The radius of the Black Hole is doubled.
- Corpse Spiders: New Reward of Perseverance. Mana cost increased by 3 at all levels. Time to Live increased from 4 to 6 seconds.
- Widowmaker: Each jar spawns 3 Black Widows at once.
- Firebomb: Added a Reward of Perseverance.
- Flash Fire: After it explodes, Firebomb multiplies itself in 4 other bombs that bounce to enemies and explodes, dealing 100% of Firebomb’s damage each.
- Acid Cloud: Added a Reward of Perseverance. Poison damage reduced by 25%.
- Acid Rain: A toxic rain falls over the Acid Cloud. Each drop deals half of Acid Cloud’s damage.
- Soul Harvest: Added a Reward of Perseverance. Physical damage converted to vitality decay over 3 seconds.
- Vengeful Spirit: Gain a chance to enslave the soul of a dead enemy. Vengeful Spirit lives for 30 seconds and scales with pet bonuses.
- Wall of Death: Reworked. Raise a wall of zombies around the enemies. Spawn animation speed increased.
- Consuming Spirit: Fire damage converted to vitality decay. Bonus vitality damage decreased from 20-108% to 10-65%. Added bonus to vitality decay with the same values.
- Spirit Walk: Added 100% chance to dodge melee attacks and deflect projectiles while it’s active.
- Zombie Dogs: Textures changed.
Added +skills stats for Diablo classes to head armor and waist items.
The classic Demon Hunter.
- Caltrops (old Shadow’s Trap): FX Effect changed.
- Impale: New Reward of Perseverance.
- Ploriferation: After hit an enemy, the projectile spreads, releasing 3 additional Impale projectiles that also can pierce through enemies.
- Entangling Shot (old Shadow’s Bolt): Damage is the same. Slow effect increased. FX Effect changed. The modifiers ‘Multishot’ and ‘Wind Chill’ were removed.
- Heavy Burden: New modifier. Entangling Shot curses a group of enemies with every attack, dealing frostburn damage and slowing them over 2 seconds.
- Multishot (LMB skill): Fire a massive volley of projectiles that deals piercing and bleeding damage to enemies.
- Suppression Fire: Modifier. Multishot gains a chance to knockback enemies for 2 seconds, and a chance to deal 30% increased total damage. It also increases piercing and bleeding damage.
- Arsenal (Unlocked at Skill Level 16): Reward of Perseverance. Everytime Multishot hits an enemy, you launch a rocket at nearby enemies that explodes, dealing piercing and fire damage. Sometimes, when Multishot hits multiple targets, you will release more than one rocket.
- Mantras: Now they work like auras that reserve a portion of your energy. Buff radius increased, benefits were decreased though.
Added RoP to each one of them.Heavenly Body (Healing): Increases the maximum life of you and your allies by 15%.
Intimidation (Conviction): Reduces enemies total resistance by 15%.
Agility (Salvation): You and your allies gain 35% chance to dodge enemy attacks.
- Mirror Images: Duplicates health increased. Added the info “Mirror Images scale with player bonuses” to skill description.
- Void Blast: Explosion radius gets larger as you level it up. 2.0 → 3.0
- Corpse Spiders: Spider Queen also scales with player bonuses. “Queen’s Desire” skill removed. Increased the speed of the Black Widows spawn animation when they are summoned by the Spider Queen. Fixed the skill description text, damage types were wrong.
- Arcane Torrent: Cooldown reduced from 6.0 to 4.0 seconds.
- Zombie Dogs: Fixed a bug that wasn’t letting the Zombie Dogs spawn at first level.
- Slow Time: Cast distance profile changed from Moderate to Long.
- Death Blossom: Removed old values that was allowing it to reduce target’s armor.
- Spirit Walk: Fixed the description text, which was saying that the skill lasts for 2 seconds, when it actually has a 3 seconds duration.
- Pyrogeist: Now it increases Firebomb’s damage as shown in description. Removed old values that was granting it a chance to stun enemies.
- Jungle Fortitude: Damage absorption increased from 1→11% to 2→20%
- Firebats: Added a Reward of Perseverance to the skill ↓
Cloud of Birds – Everytime you attack enemies with Firebats, 2 firebirds spawn to fly around you and strike nearby enemies, dealing fire damage and burning them over 2 seconds. Firebirds live for 12 seconds.
- Totem of Plagues: Removed. The classic Acid Cloud takes its place. (No skill points will be lost)
- Black Hole: New FX animation.
- Rain of Vengeance: Number of projectiles reduced from 18 to 12. Slow effect increased from 20>31% to 25>36%. New FX animation.
- New set item available: The Tal Rasha’s Elements.
- Spirit Barrage: Energy cost reduced and damage increased. New Reward of Perseverance.
Manitou – Summon a spectral creature that flies by your side, unleashing spirit bolts at nearby enemies for 10 seconds.
- Haunt: New Reward of Perseverance.
Resentful Spirits – While Haunt is active, spirits appear around the enemies, trapping them and dealing vitality damage over 3 seconds.
- Consuming Spirit: Life steal percent reduced from 50% to 25%.
- Mirror Images: Cooldown increased from 15 to 25 seconds.
- Hungering Shot: Fixed the charges issue. Every level increases damage as usual. The bonus damage from Devouring Shots RoP is worth it now.
- Meteor: Now it has a cooldown how it was supposed to be.
- Fixed a missing texture file of the Calamity hand crossbow.
- Fixed a bug that was making the Poison Dart’s description show the poison damage dealt by the Bad Medicine’s RoP before the maximum level being activated.
Extract the archive and copy the “Diablo III” folder to the “Grim Dawn\mods” folder.
Mod Creator and Credits
- Witch Doctor’s class selection image made by congbu.
- Witch Doctor’s class image made by adlovett.
- Wizard’s class selection image made by MarkoTheSketchGuy.
- Wizard’s class image original art from the e-book “Diablo III: Heroes Rise, Darkness Falls” created by Blizzard.
- Demon Hunter’s class image made by danyiart.
- Demon Hunter’s class selection image made by snatti89.
- Monk’s class image original art created by Blizzard.
- Monk’s class selection image made by 0BO.
- UI images used on this mod were found at the following pages: atanichi and diablowiki
- All the items, skills icons and sets clearly comes from Diablo 3.
- The Nightstaker’s Vengeance set description is an Aaron Gunes quote found at the D3 Marauder’s Treads item description.
This was and will be always a nonprofit project. Everything I’ve made so far was for fun and knowledge gaining. All the credits and thanks goes to Blizzard and Crate for their awesome work.
If you like this mod please help the developer by reporting bugs, making suggestions, criticism or by telling anything you have in mind:
Attention! This mod is currently in active development. Though i always work to serve you the most update version of the mod, sometimes i could fall behind. Before downloading files please check the official development thread above if the mod has a more up-to-date version.1