- What This Mod Is About
- How It Works?
- Credits and Disclaimer
What This Mod Is About
Have shitloads of iron and don’t know what to do with it? Got a crappy Legendary drop and wish you could reroll its stats?
Look no further than GDReforge!
This mod works on Grim Dawn 18.104.22.168.
Fully compatible with any mod.
How It Works?
- An item is granted by completing the game on Ultimate difficulty (turning in the Loghorrean quest), spawning a smith holding recipes for reforging every Legendary item in the game.
- Each recipe requires 105,000 Iron Bits as well as the item you intend to reforge.
- It produces one roll of the item.
Talking to Infernus (reforge cost is now 105k Iron)
Current Mod Version: v0.6.0
Last Updated: 12/21/2016 – 12:33PM
- Updated to include the new 22.214.171.124 Legendary equipment.
- Changed how one acquires the reforging smith.
- Changed how much it costs to reforge (125k -> 105k).
Extract the folder contained within FreeTheEnvironment.7z to your Grim Dawn/mods/ folder, creating that folder if it does not exist.
Credits and Disclaimer
This mod is entirely open-sourced. Use it as you will, edit it as you see fit, but do please give me some credit 🙂 Thanks.
If you like this mod please help the developer by reporting bugs, making suggestions, criticism or by telling anything you have in mind:
Attention! This mod is currently in active development. Though i always work to serve you the most update version of the mod, sometimes i could fall behind. Before downloading files please check the official development thread above if the mod has a more up-to-date version.