- Maximum level has been increased to 100 .
- Devotion shrines have all been activated on all difficulties so there is the same amount per difficulty now.
- Devotion shrines have all been changed to corrupted spawners and have no item requirement anymore to complete them.
- Masteries can go up to a max rank of 72 for each class.
- Attribute points have been changed to 2 per level instead of 1. Each point increases stats by 4 instead of 8.
- Hp per stats has been adjusted accordingly.
- Skillpoints per level have been increased to 4 up too level 25, 3 skillpoints from there on afterwards.
- All Auras have been changed to be a maximum of 30 yards to make ranged chars in multiplayer able to be supported even farther away
- Auras have also received a bunch of tweaks making them a bit more desirable. (Hopefully)
- Mastery abilities have been tweaked with more scaling as per ranking them up. The most notable of changes are in the Arcanist,Shaman and Occultist
- Mob density has been increase about 1.5-2 times the normal amount, most of which is on “star” mobs and less on just overall fodder
- Damaged has been modified to be about 20% less on both players and monsters to balance the fact that there is a lot more going on.
- Shops sell oils and has a increased inventory.
- Soulbound has been removed from all items.
- ALL items except enchants have no level requirement and just have stats needed to equip them.
- 2Handed damage modifier changed from 1 to 1.2
- Boss Spawns modified
- Experience has been decreased by about 40-60% (Yet still feels like your leveling ridiculously fast)
- Monsters no longer have a level cap on a per area basis
- Difficulties have been modified for loot drops and damage ranges of monsters.
- Force-wave replaced with Seismic Slam.
- Cadence replaced with Shield-bash.
- Passives have been reworked a bit to be more pleasing.
- Offensive and defensive stance have been increased overall
- Mastery changed to have 72 ranks that scale % stats after 50 and defensive pet bonuses unlike the occult tree.
- Skeletons now scale up too 26 and have stats adjusted accordingly. (before they didn’t scale at all)
- Bonespear transmuter now scales with 3 points to add 3 projectiles with the normal -40% total damage.
- Desperation has been scaled to be less crazy and more costly to keep on. Punished with a 25 second cooldown if turned off.
- Skeleton innate ability changed to add a little less multiplicative damage on itself (with the bonus skill points per rank from the mod already it got out of control)
- Changed some items to have (+) to skills and (+) to mastery
- Death knight summon now reduces overall damage by -35% rather then -35% Total speed for convenience sake.
- Mastery changed to have 72 ranks that scale % stats. Attack and movement speed increases are the main aims here for this tree.
- Rapidfire scaling changed from 6% at rank one to 30%. Rank 2 has a 40% change to proc but has a manacost that starts scaling.
- Toxin ammo, its modifier and transmutater lowered down substantially.
- Steady shot has had its negative attack speed increased to -60% from -35%
- All phoenix summons have been nerfed to start .. and have a proper scaling now. Burst spawn at rank 16 and above.
- Marksman has been reworked slightly and its transmuter reworked. The transmuter now only shoots 1 additional shot with a -60% total modifier. (You’ll understand this if you played dual wield rapidfire.) It does not lower damage from elemental sources such as Crossfire.
- Hunting party has been re-scaled to be less crazy.
- Snipe has been buffed to be on par with Crossfire even after the huge pellet nerf.
- Flametouched has also been made a 30 yard aura and has been “touched” up a bit. (Couldnt find the bugger before)
- Thermite mines have been reworked into a lighting nova trap and the AoE burn from before changed and integrated into its modifier.
- Has replaced flashbang for a tier 1 ability and has been re-scaled as such.
- A new ability “Calldown” has been added and takes Thermite mines place on the tree. Calldown also has a modifier to go with it.
- Base 30 second cooldown, drops 800 shells in 5 seconds over a tight area (Quite visually demanding.
- Modifier enhances the amount of shells that come down over a larger area. Increases the cooldown and lowers total damage that scales
- back to normal with higher ranks.
- Thermite mines have been rescaled to be less crazy. Hellfire still stays the same. (This is to make up for alot of the devotions that can be linked and abused with them)
- Chainlightning has replaces savagery in the Shaman tree.
- **The transmuter changes the way the spell acts and give it a bit more AoE and burst damage but requires a caster offhand.
- Torrent was replaced by strike of the bear and is a on hit physical area of effect that slows.
- Storm Totem transmuter has been reworked to change the way the totem acts, as well as change the damage conversion to elemental.
- **Stormtotem has been altered mana cost wise to be a little less spamming with lower mana pools.
- **Total amount you can have active changed to allow 4 at max rank. (5 at max Ultimate rank)
- **Pet spawn life scaling 12-18. (22 at max Ultimate rank)
- **New level 50 modifier added to decrease cooldown up too 100% at rank 8 with increased mana costs. (2% mana reduction starting rank 9+ Ultimates)
- Insect Swarm has been brought back to its glory replacing grasping vines.
- **Has received a transmuter for life leech and increased area of effect for damage loss.
- **Received the 2 skill modifiers that were in the game a long time ago edited and with a few new extras.
- Maelstrom Javelin has been added.. reworked.. rebalanced.. so on so forth. (Its more of a constant dps option to chainlightning which doesn’t work as well against one target thanks to its cooldown.)
- Occultist can now have 2 Hellhounds after 16+ skill points invested.
- **Emberclaw has been made to scale on mobs hit per rank.
- Summon familiar can now have 3 summons out max by rank 16 (2 at rank 9)
- **Mend has reduced effectiveness because of this
- Doombolt has been changed to make up for monster density increase.
- **Base area of effect has been increased slightly.
- **Cooldown per rank reduced.
- **Transmuter has been added to reduce cooldown further as well as increase damage for practically the remove of its AoE component.
- Skyshard has been changed and been granted a mastery rank 50 skill modifier.
- **Skyshard now only drops one comet with a increased size and huge area of effect. Effects have also been altered for impact.
- **Rank 50 modifier has been added to have a chance of removing the cooldown and adding fragments to the chaos.
- **Freeze duration on frozen core increased as well as added scaling.
- **Cooldown increased to 10 seconds.
- Devastation has been altered to make it a bit more enjoyable to rank up.
- **Meteor fall rate changed from flat 0.2 to scaling 0.5-0.2 (0.18 at Ultimate rank 26)
- **Duration increased to 7 seconds from 5.
- ** Mana cost greatly increased.
- **Area of effect and splash radius increased per rank.
- **Cooldown has been changed to 14 seconds.
- Giant hammer has been nerfed quite a bit.
- Fixed tooltip issues.
- Buffed Fire Aura and fixed the lightning scaling part of holy nova modifier.
- Few other things but can’t remember.
- Partical adjustment for Icewall and Firespells to be less taxing frames wise.
- Reworked heavenly sword fall a bit. Scaling has changed.. more potent with a dagger or scepter. Cooldown increased and manacost increased.
- Both fist weapons can now have components placed in them.
- Monk stances are now a exclusive skill and have been reworked for such change.
- Shadowkick has been nerfed by about 80% (Still bloody amazing)
- All magical offhand passives have been replaced for using offhand fist weapons. Shield passives still apply.
- Buffed up Missile of QI and its passives
- All proc based passives have been increased to be more consistent .. and less random especially at the start.
- Reworked how some abilities work with the modded skills. A lot of overpowered combinations with the newly added trees and skills like Thermite mines have been taken off of the base Template for “linking”
- Tsunami has been giving a re-look at distance .. scaling .. and cooldown to make it more of a option for longer ranged.. and kite based classes
- Few defense devotions have had their proc coefficient changed to be a bit more up to snuff.
Warning: StasherV5 has been integrated into the mod. KEEN the Nightblade 50 point ability has been removed!
MAKE SURE TO TAKE POINTS OUT BEFORE UPDATING!.
Localization file that you put into .. well your localization folder in your grim dawn directory. DONT UNZIP. Enable through language selection in options. FIXES class error text on main menu.
- Create a “mods” folder (if it doesn’t exist before) in your Grim Dawn main directory so it looks similar “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods“
- Extract the archive then copy the “Grim Legion” folder inside the “mods” folder.
- Start the game.
- Click Custom campaign and select Grim legion.world001 and start the game with your new character.
- This fixes class error text on main menu.
- Download the file and DO NOT UNZIP it.
- Put it to your localization folder in the Grim Dawn directory.
- Enable through language selection in options.
- Tag error fixes
- Character UI info fixes (Sorry guys >.<)
- Chainlightning speed increased to function with higher cooldown reduction.
- Briarthorn now spawns 2 smaller versions with increased total speed but less hp at rank16+.
- Briarthorn roar is now a 30 second duration with a 40 second cooldown to be more smooth.
- Summon primal beast now lasts till it dies or is resummoned.
- Oleron Hammer changed to function much better.
- Shieldbash scaling reworked
- Exp lowered by 25-35% overall
- Port Valbury errors have been corrected .. at least i hope so.
- More “tag not found” errors have been fixed…
- Nightblade tree has been reworked a bit.
- Nightblade KEEN 50 ability has been removed.
- Stasher V5 has been integrated into the mod.
- Monk stances are now exclusive. Have been changed to reflect as such.
- Cooldown reduction reduced on monk gear and NCFF gear similar to how CFTX has done
- Monk fist weapons are now only sold by the first vendor Kerrick
NCFF Masteries Mod
If you like this mod please help the developer by reporting bugs, making suggestions, criticism or by telling anything you have in mind: