- What This Mod Is About
- Known Issues
- For Old Grim Dawn Versions
What This Mod Is About
- No Item Drop Restrictions – Allows you to drop Soulbound, Untradeable Items
- No Transferstash Restrictions – Soulbound, Untradeable, Quest Items all possible to be placed into the transfer stash.
- No “Skill on Cooldown” Dialog, No “Insufficient Energy” Dialog, No “I cant do that” Dialog, No “Its locked” Dialog – Simply deactivates the sound player for those sounds, the text in the center of the screen is still shown.
- 5000 Maximum Item Stack Size – Forces the maximum stack size of every stackable item to be 5000. Potions included.
- Retaliation Fix – Makes ranged projectiles be affected by retaliation damage, check here for more
- Due to the nature of this modification it is compatible with EVERY mod created for Grim Dawn.
- Also compatible with The Cruicible!
- Fully usable in multiplayer. People you play with do not need the mod.
- You can just continue playing vanilla with people online even with this mod installed.
- Quest Items can only be moved by mouse cursor and not by hotkey button into the transfer stash.
(Right now unfixable due to the nature that function is loaded.)
- Needs to be updated regulary becouse most updates in Grim Dawn replace/update the Game.dll
For Old Grim Dawn Versions
If you are running a older version of the game check this download FTP folder of the mod author.
If you want to buy mod creator a beer feel free to do so here : Donate
- Download Quality of Life Installer
- Unpack and start GrimQOLInstaller.exe.
- Select/enter your Grim Dawn path (Steam/GOG).
- Select the features you are interested in. (Select “Retaliation Fix” and nothing else to only install Make Retaliation Great Again.)
- Press Install
If you like this mod please help the developer by reporting bugs, making suggestions, criticism or by telling anything you have in mind: