- What This Mod Is About
- Spawned Heroes
- Spawn Locations
- Changes to Spells
- God Spell Heroes
- List of Available CA to Heroes
- Known Issues
What This Mod Is About
This mod aims to fill Ancaria with heroes (the 7 playable races/classes). So you are not alone anymore!
This purpose is achieved by:
- Spawning additional monsters throughout Ancaria, in disguise of heroes.
- Heroes are summoned to fight alongside with you, as your minions, whenever Godspell is casted.
- Heroes will be spawned at chosen major locations throughout Ancaria.
- They will be spawned with random equipments of random color and random models.
- Those randomly spawned weapons and armors all have the same stats and do not form any set bonus.
- As of this release, the random equipments cover ALL model and color variation exists in Sacred 2 + Expansion + CM Patch v130 (according to itemtypes.txt).
- They will be either spawned with mount, or on-foot.
- All heroes have skills that reduce dualwield penalty.
- All heroes have skills that reduce mounted penalty.
- All these heroes will have CHANCE to resurrect for ONCE. After all, they are heroes!
- They are able to use majority of the CA, some are excluded for various reasons.
- Detailed list of all CA available to all heroes can be found in “CA available to heroes” section.
- Example 1: Since AI can’t switch weapons, BeeEffGee is removed because it is just a waste of casting.
- Example 2: Since AI can spam spell, those buffs that decrease regens are removed.
- Example 3: Some CA will cause bug (Instill Belief will make everyone at peace with everyone else).
- Example 4: Some CA uses up too much resources.
In this release, heroes have the following relationships:
- “Good” Heroes: Seraphim, Temple Guardian, Dryad.
- “Chaos” Hero: Dragon Mage.
- “Evil” Heroes: Inquisitor, Shadow Warrior, High Elf.
- Good heroes will attack wild monster, Evil Heroes, Chaos Hero, and Evil Player.
- Chaos hero will attack everyone, except other Chaos hero.
- Evil heroes will attack wild monster, Good Heroes, Chaos Hero, and Good Player.
- It is *HIGHLY RECOMMENDED* that you try this mod out in BRONZE difficulty FIRST!
- After you tried it out in BRONZE, slowly increase the difficulty level to the one you are able to handle.
- Please, I insist…don’t come crying if you lose your hardcore character! They spam spells like crazy.
The big WHITE circle on the bottom right = Thylisium.
There are 2 RED circle, 2 GREEN circle, and 2 YELLOW circle.
One set at the middle left of the screen, another set at the upper right.
GREEN = Good heroes.
YELLOW = Chaos heroes.
RED = Evil heroes.
Notice that all the spawn locations are near Portals, for your convenience.
Changes to Spells
All spells which deal damage on enemy, will have an additional effect:
If an enemy is killed by a spell, it will be thrown into the air for a brief moment, for better ragdoll effect! (just like Titan Quest!)
God Spell Heroes
God Spell is one of the least used spells.
This mod will incur the following changes to God Spell:
- All God Spells are changed to have the same effects of God Spell: Nature.
- All God Spells’ cooldown is reduced from 15mins to 5mins.
- Whenever you cast God Spell, three heroes will be summoned to your side as your minion. Seraphim + High Elf + Dyrad.
- You can control these minions by using Shift + Left Click on monsters.
- You can also change their behavior using “\” or “/” (default keys).
- They will stay with you until they are killed, or you exit game.
- They will spawn with random armors and weapons.
- They are on-foot only. (If you wish, you can make them mounted, but it requires changing Creature.txt)
- They spam spells like spawned heroes.
- Whenever 0 out of 3 is killed, casting God Spell will not add any minion.
- Whenever 1 or 2 out of 3 is killed, casting God Spell MAYBE/MAYBE NOT add 3 minions. So it is possible to have maximum of 5 minions at a time.
- Whenever 3 out of 3 is killed, casting God Spell will certainly add 3 minions.
These minions are designed to be:
- Stronger than normal monsters, but weaker than elite monsters.
- Slightly higher survivability, weak damage but spam spells.
- For normal/elite monsters, you alone should be strong enough already.
- So, they are just there for some fun, not to help out too much.
- You can just use them to slaughter normal monsters, and maybe help out a little whenever there’s some elite.
- For boss battles, low survivability minions are useless, they die very quickly after you summon them. So these minions are designed to be able to survive longer, and spam spells to help you debuff/disable the boss. They don’t deal very high damage, so that you are still the main actor.
List of Available CA to Heroes
- Pelting Strikes
- Assailing Somersault
- Dashing Alacrity
- Baneful Smite
- Radiant Pillar
- Hallowed Restoration
- Archangel’s Wrath
- Flaring Nova
- Divine Protection
- Demonic Blow
- Scything Sweep
- Ruinous Onslaught
- Rousing Command
- Frenzied Rampage
- Belligerent Vault
- Augmenting Guidon
- Spectral Hand
- Shadow Veil
- Darting Assault
- Forest Flight
- Dust Devil
- Ravaged Impact
- Twisted Torment
- Black Curse
- Edaphic Lances
- Tangled Vine
- Goldenglade Touch
- Ancestral Fireball
- Blazing Tempest
- Incendiary Shower
- Frost Flare
- Glacial Thorns
- Raging Nimbus
- Cascading Shroud
- Cobalt Strike
- Shadow Step
- Callous Execution
- Ruthless Mutilation
- Frentic Fervor
- Levin Array
- Clustering Maelstorm
- Raving Thrust
- Dislodged Spirit
- Inexorable Subjugation
- Eruptive Desecration
- Dedicated Blow
- Battle Extension
- Deathly Spears
- Amplifying Discharge
- Furious Emblazer
- Jolting Touch
- Archimedes Beam
- Propelled Levitation
- Primal Mutation
- Dragon Strike
- Eternal Fire
- Gust of Wind
- Magic Barrier
- Mind Strike
- Energy Blaze
- All heroes will cast CA whenever they can, except one class: Inquisitor.
- I am unable to find an existing AI that will make it cast any CA.
- I need to create a custom AI to make it cast CA, which will be included in future release.
- This mod REQUIRES Sacred 2 Ice and Blood with the latest official patch (18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124) or Sacred 2 Gold + the latest Community Patch (1.50).
- First you have to install the Community Patch: https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/sacred-2-community-patch/
- Install Community Items Mod Hotfix 1.2a. It is strongly suggested that you install it. Because the Community Items Mod Hotfix 1.2a patches the Community Items Mod inside the Community Patch to the latest version and fixes some bugs.
- It’s always best to install Sacred 2 mods with the Generic Mod Enabler (GME). It can save a lot of headaches and frustration. Download it from here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Generic-Mod-Enabler.shtml
- GME should be installed in the base installation folder for Sacred 2.
- Run GME once and it will make a folder called “MODS” there. (or just create a folder in your Sacred 2 install called “MODS”)
- Extract the archive and place the “Age of Heroes v0.9” folder into the MODS folder.
- Run the GME and enable the mod.
- If you want to remove the mod in future uninstall it with the GME.
- DO NOT START THE GAME. CONTINUE READING
- Due to major changes and overwriting of “shared\spells.txt”, the first time loading after this installation, will be slightly longer. Mileage might vary according to your computer spec.
- Due to major changes and overwriting of “shared\spells.txt”, MAYBE/MAYBE NOT you will encounter the following “weirdness”:
- After you log into game, none of the monsters/npcs/characters can move.
This is the solution:
- After installation, DO NOT play the game using the same difficulty.
- Example, if you are now in SILVER difficulty, just change it to BRONZE or anything else except SILVER.
- You will be able to load successfully into game and everything will be fine.
- After that, just “Save and Exit”, and log back to your desired difficulty.
You only need to do this ONCE:
- No matter how many different characters you have.
- No matter how many difficulty you have unlocked.
- No matter whatever.
- Only one time, and everything can be proceeded like normal.
That’s all for the weirdness.
CM 1.50 Update
Be the first to leave a review.