What This Mod Is About
This mod is a hotfix for The Community Items Mod 1.2 which is now integrated into the Community Patch 1.50.
It is designed to be installed on top of Sacred 2 Gold + CM Patch 1.50.
- The mod restores some item designs that were present in the CM Items Mod 1.2 but were removed for copyright reasons when the mod was integrated into the CM Patch. This mod restores their unique designs. Without this mod the items will use generic item models from Sacred 2 (but will still function). The items with changed appearances are:
- Torch of Light
- Axe-Bot 2525
- Forgotten Technology
- Spear of the Dryads
- The Catalyst
- The Iron Knight
- Soulflay Fork
- The mod also contains a hotfix for an issue with the leg armor of the new Frozen Gems set, which flash and glow due to a script error. The error is corrected with this mod.
- This mod REQUIRES Sacred 2 Ice and Blood with the latest official patch (18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124) or Sacred 2 Gold + the latest Community Patch (1.50).
- First you have to install the Community Patch: https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/sacred-2-community-patch/
- It’s always best to install Sacred 2 mods with the Generic Mod Enabler (GME). It can save a lot of headaches and frustration. Download it from here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Generic-Mod-Enabler.shtml
- GME should be installed in the base installation folder for Sacred 2.
- Run GME once and it will make a folder called “MODS” there. (or just create a folder in your Sacred 2 install called “MODS”)
- Extract the archive and place the “Item Mod 1.2a Hotfix” folder into the MODS folder.
- Run the GME and enable the mod.
- If you want to remove the mod in future uninstall it with the GME.
Credits and Thanks
Thanks to my CM Items Mod team:
Silver Fox for overseeing and handling the development of v1.2. Also for his scripting, mastery of the game files, insight into item balancing and planning, attention to detail, encouragement, and his work on textures and reviewing bonuses. His modding expertise and dedication helped to make every little piece of this mod as good as it could possibly be.
Pesmontis for his crucial knowledge and tireless efforts in helping to get this project off the ground and completed, and for all his hard work editing textures and models, his kindness and endless patience, and wonderful item contributions. It would not have been possible without him.
Special thanks to:
Dimitrius154, LazyTomcat, and Tom.Morrow for contributing their amazing work to the mod.
Other volunteer testers (Gilberticus, Dragon Brother, SX255).
People who offered up suggestions and requests, and contributed ideas and work to the mod: (Dragon Brother, Thorin Oakenshield, Chattius, Giberticus, SX255, Dave-O, Moonpaw).
Czevak and Dragon Brother for getting me going with starter tips on what files to edit.
LazyTomcat, Wardust, and others who made mods before me so I could follow their example.
Gogoblender and Schot for hosting this mod on Darkmatters.org
Everyone at Darkmatters who has followed the development of this mod and offered support and encouragement (especially Yoshio).
Marcus and Czevak for adding the mod to the Community Patch.
If you find bugs, exploits, or other issues, don’t forget to let me know so I can address them.
You can directly ask questions about the mod to the mod author Flix here on Kırmızı Perfect:
Flix’s Profile Page
Development threads and more info: