What This Mod Is About
Sacred 2 Nude Mod makes the Dryad, Seraphim, and High Elf nude when their armor is removed.
How is this different than Fleet’s Nude Skins?
This mod only applies to the playable characters, and only when you remove their armor. Fleet’s mod makes all females nude all the time, so NPC’s are always naked and gear will never show up on your character. This mod makes it so when you strip down your character, they are actually naked.
3 Different Versions to Choose
- The original mod was created by Ize for Sacred 2 Fallen Angel. It had been abandoned and out of date for years. You can find it updated for the expansion Ice and Blood + the latest Community Patch (V 1.50) under the “Old Versions” section of the downloads.
- Additionally, this mod now features a download (2016 edition) of an all-new selection of nude skins made by Hooyaah. This new version also sports an improved nude model for the High Elf, as well as stripping down some more of the females’ accessories when armor is removed (boots, cuffs, wings).
- There is also an alternate version of the 2016 edition which, in addition to making the females nude, also puts the males in their underwear when their armor is removed (applies to Dragon Mage and Shadow Warrior only).
Choose ONE of these three versions to install at a time.
- This mod REQUIRES Sacred 2 Ice and Blood with the latest official patch (126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52) or Sacred 2 Gold + the latest Community Patch (1.50).
- First you have to install the Community Patch: https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/sacred-2-community-patch/
- Install Community Items Mod Hotfix 1.2a. It is strongly suggested that you install it. Because the Community Items Mod Hotfix 1.2a patches the Community Items Mod inside the Community Patch to the latest version and fixes some bugs.
- It’s always best to install Sacred 2 mods with the Generic Mod Enabler (GME). It can save a lot of headaches and frustration. Download it from here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Generic-Mod-Enabler.shtml
- GME should be installed in the base installation folder for Sacred 2.
- Run GME once and it will make a folder called “MODS” there. (or just create a folder in your Sacred 2 install called “MODS”)
- Extract the archive and place the “Nude mod folder (extracted from the version of your choice)” folder into the MODS folder.
- Run the GME and enable the mod.
- If you want to remove the mod in future uninstall it with the GME.
Elite Mounts and Enhanced Spells Compatibility Patch Installation:
Install Elite Mounts first (optional), then Nude Mod then Enhanced Spells. Then install the patch. It contains a merged creatures.txt with the changes from all three mods and will overwrite them, allowing them to work together.
CM 1.50 Update and New Textures
Nude Mod + Enhanced Spells + Elite Mounts Compatibility Patch:
Be the first to leave a review.