The Crossroads is an adventure based on making choices. You need to decide how to end the conflict.
Will you sympathize with one side, let them kill each other or maybe you will try to bring the feuding bands together? We hope it’s not an easy choice, it’s hard to distinguish which path is “good” or “evil”. Simple goal becomes quite complicated while you’re progressing through the story. And the village has plenty of secrets to discover…
When Geralt’s mare, Roach, dies in the course of a long journey, the witcher has no choice but to rest at the Crossroads village. It quickly turns out that this settlement in the middle of nowhere is a place of conflict between two groups of bandits. Dwellers are frightened, powerless against this threat. Accidentally, you become the one who can solve the situation.
Languages: Polish; English
Play time: 8 hours
- Completely redecorated location of Murky Waters
- Grim mood
- New custom soundtrack
- 16 endings illustrated with flashbacks
- Improved fist fight
- Extract the archive and run the installer.
- Check additional folders for extra stuff:
- soundtrack – MP3 version
- For uninstallation check the installation folder (“Public Documents/The Witcher) and click the unins00x icon (it depicts a leaf stained with blood) or use Windows Control Panel, click Uninstall Program, select “The Crossroads” and click Unistall.
The adventure is compatible with the Scabbard Mod. If you have installed the Scabbard Mod, at the very start of the adventure drop the silver sword and pick it up to get rid of the bug with the missing scabbard.
The adventure is not fully compatible with other adventures and mods that use their own .TLK files (“And a Curse, and Love, and Betrayal”, FCR), some of the in-game descriptions will disappear. Also be careful while using mods changing game balance such as FCR or Flash mod – if you experience any problems, unistall the mods for the duration of playing the adventure.
If you choose to install the Scabbard Mod, you can experience game performance problems. If you experience huge drops in frame rate, unistall the adventure and reinstall it without the Scabbard Mod.
Soundtrack composed, arranged and produced by:
* Damian “Srogyy” Andrzejczuk
* Jakub Ma³ek & Adrian Ma³ek (Studio Analog)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Be the first to leave a review.