- What This Mod Is About
- Note on Status Icons Placement
- Known Issues
- How to Use It
- Mod Creator
What This Mod Is About
This mod will changed the UI to a new one that resembles the Diablo III UI for Titan Quest Anniversary Edition.
Note on Status Icons Placement
Note: If you are using 1920×1080 resolution, you can skip the explanation below and just download the 1080p version of the mod to show icons just above the health bar. I repackaged the the mod to create two versions based on the 1080p .arz file Kirii has given.
The reason I left them in the upper left corner is due how the UI positions them. They are positioned using an X and Y axis value. That value is the distance from the left corner. If I say put a value of 900 for both X and Y the status icons will be right above the bar at the bottom of the screen BUT only at 1920×1080 resolution!! At a larger resolution (say 4K) they will appear right in the middle of the screen and at lower resolutions (720p) they will be hidden off the screen.
So, if I were to position them for each possible resolution I would have to upload and maintain multiple versions of my mod. I found it easier to just leave them in the upper left were there would be no problems with the various resolutions people play TQ at.
- The storage is changed to be larger in Anniversary Edition and it caused the UI is completely be off in the Storage menu. I need to remake the Storage assets.
- You can still kind of use the storage it’s just that some elements are invisible.
- For example clock is still there, but ui elements are invisible. You can mouse over and it will still show up.
- Open “My Documents/My Games/Titan Quest – Immortal Throne/”
- Create the directory “CustomMaps” if it does not exist.
- Copy the directory inside the archive to “CustomMaps” folder.
How to Use It
- Click on “Play Custom Quest”.
- Create a placeholder character to use with a name you like. (can be “NOPLAY” for example)
- Select the DiabloUI map
- You will be bounced back to the regular character select with the mod activated.
- Launch the game in singleplayer or multiplayer.
- Open options menu and change Hud Style to Titan Quest.
If you are using Steam subscribe to the workshop to get auto-updates.
Also if you like this mod please help the developer by reporting bugs, making suggestions, criticism or by telling anything you have in mind:
If you have 1920x1080p resolution download this file: