- What This Mod Is About
- How to farm items with just a specifc affix(es)?
- How do I use this with other mods? A short tutorial not just for this mod.
- How to Use It
- Mod Creator
What This Mod Is About
This mod is intended for use with Mass Boss mods and makes item filtering much more easier.
The mod is split into three versions: Lite, Medium and Extreme.
- All affixes are changed to common quality. That makes any item with affixes filterable.
- Cuneiform Tablet is now of common quality.
- Charon’s oar is now of common quality.
- Lite version changes.
- Gold no longer drops.
Extreme Version (This does not change chances to get items):
- Relics no longer drop.
- Artifact formulas no longer drop.
- Orbs don’t drop non unique gear. No mountains of loot after high x runs.
How to farm items with just a specifc affix(es)?
Change the relevant records. Most of them have been given handy descriptions by Iron Lore for easy spotting.
How do I use this with other mods? A short tutorial not just for this mod.
- Open “My Documents/My Games/Titan Quest – Immortal Throne/”
- Create the directory “CustomMaps” if it does not exist.
- Extract the archive and copy all of the 3 folders (or only the ones you want to use) to CustomMaps folder.
How to Use It
- Click on “Play Custom Quest”.
- Create a placeholder character to use with a name you like. (can be “NOPLAY” for example)
- Select the item filter version you want to use (lite, medium or extreme).
- You will be bounced back to the regular character select with the mod activated.
- Launch the game normally and play.
If you are using Steam subscribe to the workshop to get auto-updates.
Also if you like this mod please help the developer by reporting bugs, making suggestions, criticism or by telling anything you have in mind.
Be the first to leave a review.