- What This Mod Is About
- Which Monster Kill Summon Which Boss
- Mod Versions
- How to Use It
- Mod Creator
What This Mod Is About
This mod lets you fight act-bosses with a high frequency/in large numbers simultaneously. Immediately after killing a generic monster of one in a few frequent monster types one of the act-bosses will be spawned. For example, any killed generic satyr will be replaced by Megalesios and analogous.
It was made for everyone who wants to farm act bosses without the tedious/repeated run to get to the boss. However,you might like this mod as well if you want to fight the act bosses in large numbers and/or on different/typically more difficult terrain.
Which Monster Kill Summon Which Boss
|Slayed Monster||Spawned Boss|
Aside from a regular version there is a version with only about 50% spawns of monsters and one with much less magical or rare loot (e.g. less trash, typically) included as well.
Since after killing only a few bosses and opening the treasure in a small area will cause performance issues, I removed any gold drops from the loot.
How to farm items with just a specifc affix(es)?
Change the relevant records. Most of them have been given handy descriptions by Iron Lore for easy spotting.
How do I use this with other mods? A short tutorial not just for this mod.
- Open “My Documents/My Games/Titan Quest – Immortal Throne/”
- Create the directory “CustomMaps” if it does not exist.
- Extract the archive and copy all of the 3 folders (or only the ones you want to use) to CustomMaps folder.
How to Use It
- Click on “Play Custom Quest”.
- Create a placeholder character to use with a name you like. (can be “NOPLAY” for example)
- Select the legitimate farming version you want to use (less magical, x50 percent, x100percent).
- You will be bounced back to the regular character select with the mod activated.
- Launch the game normally and play.
If you are using Steam subscribe to the workshop to get auto-updates.
Also if you like this mod please help the developer by reporting bugs, making suggestions, criticism or by telling anything you have in mind.