- What This Mod Is About
- Recommended Difficulty Levels for Character Levels
- How to Use It
- Mod Creator
What This Mod Is About
Prince Of Persia: Arabian Night – is a hardcore map with the interesting plot. It offers huge levels stuffed by the tricks, keys, elixirs, traps, buttons, levers and guards.
- Need to think carefully and develop a strategy to survive
- The effect splashes of blood was added after each enemy killing
- Two endings of the stories
- More than 15 hours of gameplay
- The most difficult, interesting and unusual passing!
Recommended Difficulty Levels for Character Levels
This distinction is due to the fact that map is adjusted to the level of your character, so I recommend to be honest and choose the appropriate level of difficulty.
- Heroes of level 40 start to play at Normal
- Heroes of level 55 start to play at the Epic
- Heroes of level 70 start to play at the Legendary
- Open “My Documents/My Games/Titan Quest – Immortal Throne/”
- Create the directory “CustomMaps” if it does not exist.
- Copy the directory inside the archive to “CustomMaps” folder.
How to Use It
- Click on “Play Custom Quest”.
- Select the Prince of Persia map and play.
If you are using Steam just “Subscribe” to the workshop to get auto-updates of the mod.
Also if you like this mod please help the developer by reporting bugs, making suggestions, criticism or by telling anything you have in mind: