What This Mod Is About
This mod lets you play as a rider on a tiger!
- Skin does not work when the character’s staff or bow in the hands, as well as if the character is a warrior two-handed.
- The tiger has the texture of the protagonist in the start. Visit any merchant, buy any paint and dye a tiger in his native texture.
- Helmets and shields don’t fit on the new model, they will be invisible.
- Open “My Documents/My Games/Titan Quest – Immortal Throne/”
- Create the directory “CustomMaps” if it does not exist.
- Copy the directory inside the archive to “CustomMaps” folder.
How to Use It
- Click on “Play Custom Quest”.
- Create a placeholder character to use with a name you like. (can be “NOPLAY” for example)
- Select the Saberrider map
- You will be bounced back to the regular character select with the mod activated.
- Launch the game normally and play in your new form.
- Visit a merchant to choose a fitting skin.
Skin designed by Titan Spheres – SARUMAN and Sanktum.
If you are using Steam subscribe to the workshop to get auto-updates.
Also if you like this mod please help the developer by reporting bugs, making suggestions, criticism or by telling anything you have in mind.