- What This Mod Is About
- Core Game Mechanic Changes From Titan Quest
- How to Use It
- Mod Creator
What This Mod Is About
The Street Fighter mod brings the classic skills of Ryu from Street Fighter series into Titan Quest.
Hadoken – Your standard ranged attack. Launches an orb of lightning.
Shinku Hadoken – More fierce, but slower to cast, version of Hadoken. A projectile consisting of concentrated flames which burn your enemies to death.
Shoryu-Ken – A mighty blow against a single target.
Tatsumaki-Senpu Kyaku – A spinning attack that hits multiple enemies in melee range
Plus many more. Pasive buffs, active buffs, pet and so on. Custom images, icons, sounds, effects, skills etc. Street Fighter replaces Rogue in the mastery selection screen.
Core Game Mechanic Changes From Titan Quest
- 3 attribute points per level
- Strength, intelligence and dexterity now increase their respective damage types 100% more. This applies to you and monsters.
- Built-in monsters x3
- Only one mastery allowed
That’s right, you’re only allowed to pick one mastery. Street Fighter gives you plenty of skills to put your skill points in. It has a bit of everything, melee, magic, offence, defence…plenty to keep you alive and monsters busy.
Normal swords have been replaced by knuckle irons. You should stick to those weapons only, a street fighter doesn’t rely on weapons:)
- Open “My Documents/My Games/Titan Quest – Immortal Throne/”
- Create the directory “CustomMaps” if it does not exist.
- Extract the archive and copy “streetfighter” folder to “CustomMaps” folder.
- Then copy “creatures” folder to “*Your Titan Quest Installation Path*\Database” folder.
How to Use It
- Click on “Play Custom Quest”.
- Create a male placeholder character because the animations for female are not working as intended to use with a name you like. (can be “NOPLAY” for example)
- Select the Street Fighter
- You will be bounced back to the regular character select with the mod activated.
- Launch the game normally and play
- The merchant in normal Helos can sell you the Ryu skin dye.
When you first start the mod, exit it and launch it again, but in epic difficulty. Do the same, but for legendary difficulty. Then you can start playing normal normally. If you don’t do this triple load trick, you’ll lose all your skill points, even those already spent, when you change difficulty. It’s a bug in Titan Quest, and there’s nothing I can do about it. With this triple load trick, you’ll be safe.
Many many thanks to Yinmaren for taking the time to playtest the mod!
If you are using Steam subscribe to the workshop to get auto-updates.
Also if you like this mod please help the developer by reporting bugs, making suggestions, criticism or by telling anything you have in mind:
Note that this is a beta release, so any comments and suggestions willl be taken into consideration.