What This Mod Does?
Recently an ancient temple was found in a nearly discovered cave. Many adventures have ventured there, few have return. The ones that do tell stories of hordes of spiders, many never seen before, zombies, and other creatures of the deep earth. With horror in their eyes they talk of poison gas traps that once tripped continues to release noxious gas and what appear to evil mounds of dirt where fast moving zombies pour out. Maybe you are brave and strong enough to explore this area and return with riches and a knowledge of what is behind it all.
- 2 level dungeon
- 6 new standard cave map chunks that will rotate into normal play. Maps feature temple elements to give them a very new and different look. Maps have quest nodes for monsters and items.
- 1 Boss map
- New map available for purchase to transport to dungeon.
- New poison gas floor trap
- New zombie spawner
- New Spider floor spawner
- Modified gate for larger opens
- New standard and champion spawn classes for dungeon
- 3 new monsters (stats and skin)
- 1 New champion (stats and skin)
- 1 New boss (stats and skin)
- 2 new creeps (stats and skin)
- Destructible gem crystals for mining gems
There are a number of levers in the dungeon, some of them will be none selectable. They are there when needed for either dying beyond a newly closed gate or when the map appears randomly in reverse play.
Hardcore Players beware!
As with all user made content, Hardcore players should be cautious about entering. I believe I have found all the issues, but you never know.
Version 1.2 (January 02 2010)
Fixed second level replacing boss level in main game.
Fixed a couple of conflict issues that were found in torchleech.
Fixed a monster spawn issue in the boss area.
Install Underground Temple directory into your mod directory